Dansko® sets the standard for quality and comfort. The women’s Dansko® Pro XP looks and performs like the legendary Professional but feels like nothing you’ve worn before. It features a lighter weight stapled construction, certified slip resistant outsole, removable footbed, and an incredibly soft feel on the foot. This clog is a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
- Dansko’s flagship closed-back clog design.
- Stapled Construction for maximum durability.
- Dual-Density Removable Footbed - Polyurethane and memory foam offer a cushioned softer feel with superior energy return (compatible with custom orthotics).
- Certified Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole - Independently tested to assure the highest levels of slip resistance. Raised tread pattern quickly disperses liquid for superior traction and control.
- Highest Quality Leathers - Upper design follows the natural contours of the foot and accommodates most foot types. Collar is generously padded for additional comfort.
- Toe Protection - Toe box is constructed using TPU, offering sturdy reinforcement and added protection while allowing toes to move freely.
- Motion-Enhanced Construction - Allows heel to move up and down freely when walking to promote a natural range of motion.
- Know you have a good fit when: Heel moves up and down easily, fit may be snug when stepping in, toes should wiggle freely. For a more customized fit, visit a store near you to have your foot digitally analyzed by one of our fit experts.
- The Dansko® Pro XP proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Dansko - Pro XP Stapled - Clogs Black Patent